Crew: Knowing Each Student Well
We believe that an important element in every student’s success is knowing each well as learners and members of the community. Crew is designed to ensure that every student has a connection to one adult who will mentor and guide each student throughout the year. Crew Advisors and students will focus on progress as learners and citizen-leaders.
- You will be assigned to an advisory with 10 to 13 other students.
- You will meet with your Crew twice a week for a forty-five minute block on Wednesdays and Fridays.
- Crew is graded as Pass/ Fail.
- Your Crew Leader is the primary contact person between the school and your parent/ caregiver and family.
- Your Crew Leader will advocate on your behalf and will help you learn how to effectively advocate for what you need.
As a Crew member, every student must:
- Attend regularly.
- Participate in community service projects.
- Participate in college visit exploration day.
- Participate in your narrative conferences with your parent/caretaker and advisor.
- Review your transcript.